Pantex - Pantochol 1 litre is indicated to administer before breeding, during racing season, during moulting and before shows.
- Improvement of condition and natural resistance.
- Protection of kidneys, liver and nervous system.
- Promotion of protein metabolism and muscle building.
- Support of the intestinal health.
- Carvacrol and Thymol are active in the entire gastrointestinal tract where they provide a natural protection.
- Extra support during the breeding season.
- Optimal feather development.
Dosage and administration:
Pigeons and cage birds: 10 ml per 1 litre drinking water.
Oral administration via the drinking water.
- During moulting: administer daily
- After a cure with antibiotics: administer for 7 consecutive days
- Before breeding and sport season: administer for 7 consecutive days
- After races or extreme exertion: administer for 2 consecutive days