- Is a soft food for all types of fruit eating birds such as starlings, jays, turacos, toucans but also for loris and fig parrots.
- One of the most important causes of death amongst fruiteating birds is a build-up of iron in the liver. Consequently, it is extremely important that these birds receive a feed with a low iron content. Deli Nature fruit pate has an iron content of less than 60ppm which is currently the lowest on the market.
- The fruit pate contains a high percentage of natural honey which ensures that it is very tasty.
- The variation in fruit (pineapple, papaya), berries (rowan and juniper) and raisins is considerable.
- In addition, Deli Nature fruit pate is enriched with dried shrimps and gammarus to increase the percentage of animal protein.
- It is also an ideal supplement for all large parakeets and parrots which will benefit from it enormously.
- Available in 1kg, 4kg and 10kg.
Bakery products, vegetable protein extracts, various sugars, fruit (min. 9% of which 33% raisins, 24% pineapple, 23% papaya, 10% rowan ash berries, 10% juniper berries), derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals, mollusks and crustaceans (min. 2,5% of which 30% gammarus, 70% crayfish)
Crude protein 16%, crude fat 10%, crude ash 5,5%, crude fibres 2%, calcium 1,1%, phosphorus 0,6%, lysine 0,5%, methionine 0,5%